Sorry about the lack of activity around here. Just some personal shit going on, but never fear I'll get back to it shortly with a few big surprises I have in the works.
Right now I want you guys to know that the new Fox Hunt album IS OUT, and it's FUCKING GREAT!
There will be a proper review later, but for now.......Listen and order here, and enjoy this vid of one of the new songs.
Clayton Nile Young on Working at the Mayo Clinic and Learning to Talk While
Tuning
-
Singer-songwriter Clayton Nile Young talks about his tour meal strategy —
since he doesn't hit the road often, he treats touring like a vacation and
eats a...
3 weeks ago


"the new Fox Hunt album IS OUT, and it's FUCKING GREAT!"
ReplyDeleteThere ain't anything to add. It doesn't get any better than The Fox Hunt. I hope the word is spreading.
Cheers,
MLP
Fox hunt is a simply great music album.Any other song from that?
ReplyDeleteReally great video thanks for sharing. I am a big fan of fox hunt party.
ReplyDelete