In case you missed the Comment from Ray's wife Judy on the Stingaree post, she has put some rare treats from the Ray Wylie Hubbard vault up over at http://www.raywylie.com/vintageray.htm
It's about 4 songs from the 70's and 80's and has included information. I'm dying to hear that punk version of Portales she is going to put up. Like her, I love that song! I also love the note at the top about hunting people down if they are selling the tracks!!
Enjoy, and thanks to Judy (and Ray) for the tracks!
A Few Words with Abe Partridge
-
Café Wha? opened in 1959 in a MacDougal Street basement in Greenwich
Village, and it has long been an early stop for artists still building
their audiences...
10 hours ago


Awesome!
ReplyDeletelistening music is very nice it make me feel happy in times when i im so mud... just i want to surf on the net and finding free download music and watch free movies online
ReplyDeleteCool... thx
ReplyDeletemany thanks to you and the Hubbards
ReplyDeleteever considered doing a run of unreleased ryan adams albums?
ReplyDeleteRay Wylie Kid (the 12 year old) again.
ReplyDeleteHere are some kinds words said about RWH.
"I love Ray Wylie Hubbard. Snake Farm….ooooh, this is a great record. "
Ringo Starr - Beatles
Here is a video of Ringo promoting Ray.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S08_ShH8N0E
"Ray Wylie Hubbard , an alt-country southern rocker is one mean motorcycle. Snake Farm is a double wide load of blues guitar and sly humor, your basic old school boogie."
Stephen King - Scary Book Writer
"“This is the best record I’ve heard in ten years…Hubbard is ripe”"
Tony Joe White - Swamp Fox
"“Hubbard’s a gnarly old dude and he’s got some really cool hats”"
Chris Robinson - Black Crowes
On another note, here are some pictures I have took at concerts. Link 1 contains pictures from the Bazzar show I taped, in case your ever make that into a bootleg. If you ever do, I will forever worship you. It also has pictures from his Waterloo Records performance. Please do not put my face on any covers. Link 2 has both photo and video from the Texas Tornados at Waterloo. Link 3 has pictures of Kinky Friedman at the Texas Book Festival on Halloween. This is just a big thank you for the motherload of informal posts you have given me and many others throughout the years.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ydttjqnekty
http://www.mediafire.com/?jm1vnjjymdf
http://www.mediafire.com/?nyntw0nwmoz
Ray Wylie Kid (the 12 year old) again.
ReplyDeleteHere are some kinds words said about RWH.
"I love Ray Wylie Hubbard. Snake Farm….ooooh, this is a great record. "
Ringo Starr - Beatles
Here is a video of Ringo promoting Ray.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S08_ShH8N0E
"Ray Wylie Hubbard , an alt-country southern rocker is one mean motorcycle. Snake Farm is a double wide load of blues guitar and sly humor, your basic old school boogie."
Stephen King - Scary Book Writer
"“This is the best record I’ve heard in ten years…Hubbard is ripe”"
Tony Joe White - Swamp Fox
"“Hubbard’s a gnarly old dude and he’s got some really cool hats”"
Chris Robinson - Black Crowes
On another note, here are some pictures I have took at concerts. Link 1 contains pictures from the Bazzar show I taped, in case your ever make that into a bootleg. If you ever do, I will forever worship you. It also has pictures from his Waterloo Records performance. Please do not put my face on any covers. Link 2 has both photo and video from the Texas Tornados at Waterloo. Link 3 has pictures of Kinky Friedman at the Texas Book Festival on Halloween. This is just a big thank you for the motherload of informal posts you have given me and many others throughout the years.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ydttjqnekty
http://www.mediafire.com/?jm1vnjjymdf
http://www.mediafire.com/?nyntw0nwmoz