
The final volume, I could have probably done more, but I had to stop somewhere. This one has more of a concentration of folks who started in the 90's, but are more known for their post 90's work.....if that makes sense.Anyway, I had a blast compiling this and making the artwork, hope you guys enjoy
MP3


Wow! What a great job you did putting these compilations together. I have been following Americana music since long before it was called that and I commend you on your selections.
ReplyDeleteThanks also for all of the other fine packages you have produced.
When I open my blog reader the first thing I do is look for any new entries in "A Truer Sound".
Jack
quillenj@yahoo.com
http://www.last.fm/user/jquillen/
Many, Many thanks for expanding my horizons. Thanks for these four samplers.
ReplyDeleteJohn_R in Western Australia
Thanks for the great compilations! Please don't disappear for too long. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
ReplyDeleteflyte
hey man! you're doin' GREAT job!
ReplyDeletethank you very much for these pearls!
Keep goin' please
Have a nice time!
You are a MONSTER! Thank you so much for all of the hard work and great taste that went into all of the samplers you've passed our way. I hope your move is a smooth one and we'll see you this fall.
ReplyDeletePeace.
PS. Beautiful CD covers by the way, your best yet!
ReplyDeleteSuperbe travail, superbe musique, superbe pochette, merci mille fois !
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff- thanks for these great comps.
ReplyDeletethanks guys, glad you like the covers too. I tried to capture the image of fading americana, which is kind of what alt country represents to me.....at leat when I try to put images to it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the excellent compilations and arwork!
ReplyDeletecome visit me for a handful of good tunes you may dig...
Jim
Just to say a big thank you for the awesome comps. I simply can't stop playing them.
ReplyDeleteHow about a follow-up with some similar cd's about 2001-2005 or even 2007?
Patrick
thank you for a tremendously well done job...I`m sure the artists would approve what you have done here !..great work..
ReplyDeletesluggo