Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



Gosh, yes. Thanks for sharing this. And thanks for your great blog.
ReplyDeletelooks amazing. add me to the list of can't wait people.
ReplyDeletethanks for posting this...
Found this awhile back...
ReplyDeleteBlaze Foley - Live At The Austin Outhouse & Oval Room
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=229ZVM8B
password is mudshark
thanks slick, I have that....and it's fucking phenomenal....but I'm sure the people that don't will greatly appreciate it.
ReplyDelete:)
One of the great Lp scores of my life...I was bequeathed lone BF album on Vital....and it had Townes's phone number written on the back! I had an old buddy that ran with that gang back in the day (as the kids say).
ReplyDeleteinteresting, i'll have to look into this guy, could you share some more?
ReplyDeleteBXC, that is an awesome story...I would frame that.
ReplyDeleteLebelley, I have a couple Blaze boots I will put up sometime.