Some things I'm working on for upcoming posts:
Bottle Rockets Sampler
Whiskeytown Sampler
some live Gourds
some more live Slaid Cleaves
A hellacious Steve Earle rare box set
An Alt-Country 1989-1999 sampler (very rough idea right now)
possibly a country rock sampler, something like 1965-1975 (another very rough idea)
and there's probably some other random stuff I'll throw up in between those.
Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



Great Music to Look Forward to...
ReplyDeleteThanks, truersound...
I only recently discovered your site. It's great! I really appreciate all the great music you make available. Of the upcoming stuff, I'm especially looking forward to the Steve Earle box. But, it's all good! Thanks a lot!!
ReplyDelete