Some vintage Waylon here. One of my favorite songs of his.
Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



Hi Hanszun
ReplyDeleteIt's great with You Tube. You used to complain all the time about not getting all the American TV shows.
No trouble anymore! Glad to see you are easing off on the blogging. With You Tube they do all the work and we can just tune in any time we want and not have tons of junk on the hard drive
excuse me?
ReplyDeletewhere do you get off accusing every blog with a hint of country music on it as being Hanszun.
fuck off and find a new hobby.
look at the history of my site....I think it's pretty obvious I am not the great and mighty hanszun who you think is cabaple of running every other blog on the whole fuckin' internet.
If you really knew what was up you wouldn't be running around accusing everyone of being hanz....so do a little more diggin' scooby doo, I'm sure you and the gang can find a real mystery to crack somewhere.
That is the song I played for my ex when we broke up...lol. Still love that song. Thanks. Elvis Town Girl, Tupelo, Ms
ReplyDelete