So I still haven't been able to up anything new.....I tried but after it spent 3 hours uploading it said "Filesize too large". You think they would tell you something like that upfront.
anyway, to tide you over is a great performance by Todd Snider where he explains the inspiration for his song "If Tomorrow Never Comes".
Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



I know you're not into the whole robbing the record companies thing, but I thought you should know that the new Wilco album is making the rounds right now. You can always download it now (here, for one: http://drogandoteconmusica.blogspot.com/) and buy it on May 6 when it comes out.
ReplyDeleteYeh, I've seen it floating around. Honestly I'm not much of a wilco fan but I've been meaning to check it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks John.