Apparently somebody must really hate country blogs cause the links on all of them are going down faster than a one-legged hooker.
Do not despair though...I will try my best to restore the links.
Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



They took you out too, huh? Well at least we got a nice analogy in the bargain.
ReplyDeleteI think the way to go is not to repost, just keep forging ahead. The dedicated readers will get to the music before the death squad does.
I've got i uploaded on my site in m4a , not wma. if your interested that is.
ReplyDeletealright, thanks ledbelly. I hope they don't get you too.
ReplyDeleteand HTP, we'll figure this out soon enough. I wonder why they are picking on the country ones though?
restored the links. time to soldier on with more twangy music!
ReplyDeleteDon't let them get the better of you. All they can do is subpoena blogger to get your IP information or remove your blog.
ReplyDeleteBig deal.