Just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone for stopping by and especially to those who commented, to those who follow me on twitter, and to those who send me emails. One of my new years resolutions is to keep up with my email, so anyone who sent me an email and I haven't responded yet....sorry folks. To bands that have submitted music to me but I haven't replied....it's not you, it's me....just overwhelmed is all. I WILL get a handle on this. Thanks again everyone and Happy New Year....here's to 2010
Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



Thanks for another great year! A Truer Sound is my favorite music blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for coming to the site in the first place!