Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



Reading all of the choices just made me realize how many fantastic albums were released this year. Fuck, so much great music!
ReplyDeleteYour not kidding. And those were just the ones I was keeping up with! So many I probably forgot!
ReplyDeleteHey -
ReplyDeleteGreat list. Thanks.
I just submitted ~30 additions for the list, but I fear the surveymonkey spat them out. If you don't see them, please let me know and I'll send them again - firstnamesecondname at gmail.
- Cathal
I can't believe how good this year was music-wise. and thanks a lot for introducing me to new and old favorites alike!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd even though I blow most of my money on records, there are still tons I can't believe I haven't even listened to yet...even stuff by some of my favorites! Life could be worse!
my three faves:
The Fox Hunt
Scott H. Biram
Chuck Ragan
Cheers,
MLP
I like Scott Biram to an extent, but the voice box thing gets old especially for a whole CD or concert.
ReplyDelete