So just found out two of the blogs over in my blog roll over there are calling it quits. I was told that Oldrockr1 over at Too Old To Rock & Roll...Too Young To Die is hanging up his blogger hat, and Paul over at Setting The Woods On Fire has just left a farewell post saying he's taking a break, possibly indefinitely. This is a sad day friends....but I know how it is because I went through the same thing last year. Sometimes life must come first.
I just want to thank both of them right now for all the great posts and extend an invitation if either one wants to guest post over here, feel welcome. Just hit me up at truersound@gmail.com
Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
13 hours ago



Nice selection. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThey are sorely missed... gone but not forgotten...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words and the invite. I'll take you up on that when I get the blogging itch again.
ReplyDelete