Got turned on to this a while back but just now got a chance to listen to it thanks to a short business road trip. Have to say I'm pretty impressed. These guys hail from Mufreesboro, TN.....which is just far enough away from Nashville that they can barely smell the odor. Reminiscent of Wrinkle Neck Mules, Blue Mountain, and early Lucero, lead singer Kent Eugene Goolsby sounds like a blue collar Matthew Ryan with a little more whiskey in his throat. Highly recommended to check out.
Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



These guys are very good and the price is right...and best of all, I didn't have to deal with Sharebee.
ReplyDeleteYou thought about .ZIPping your uploads?
what do you mean .ZIPping?
ReplyDeletea really great one
ReplyDeletea little bit like uncle tupelo
thanks
rustking
I mean using .ZIP files, you know, those ones whose icon is a folder with a zipper down the middle. It's a compression procedure, much like .rar, only easier to open.
ReplyDeleteThe band has a good sound but the tunes could use a little work though for they're not very memorable.
ReplyDeleteWrinkle Neck Mules they ain't.
Thanks for the share.
Unfortunately the album is down. Can someone upload it please?
ReplyDeleteNevermind, it's back online. :-)
ReplyDeleteHere's the new link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theonlysons.net/
cheers from the dog