just a quick post about what's coming up. Still working on that slobberbone sampler. After that I got a Chris Knight and a Gourds sampler in the works. Speaking of Chris Knight, I got some Chris Knight live shows and an ULTRA RARE early Chris Knight album that I'm pretty excited about.
in addition to that I have some more Neil Young I can post, found something called "on the beach sessions" but I can't seem to find any info on it....I don't think it's legit. Also got some Joe Ely and a cool Jerry Jeff Walker & Joe Ely show.
Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



I'm looking forward to the early Chris Knight....
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for all the great music!
Karel
I am very interested in that early Chris Knight album!
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot
Pablo
This blog is my best, thanx for all, i love slobberbone. Sorry my english is bad.
ReplyDeleteYEAH ! Thumbs up ! Slobberbone sounds best to me from your new offerings! And anything by the Yayhoos would be great, too !
ReplyDeleteYES!! More Neil please!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blog!
Can't wait for the Joe Ely. Thanks for coming back. Your Neil Young stuff has been great!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog. Looking forward to your next posts. We've been putting together a little comp of our own. A collection of great songs about cowboys. And Jerry Jeff's on it too!
ReplyDeleteFind 'em at
http://cowboysongs.wetpaint.com/
URC
Puedes incluir en el recopilatorio de Slobberbone: "Get Gone Again", "One Rung" y "Butchers"?
ReplyDeleteMuchas Gracias, Saludos desde España.