One of the greatest live bands ever
Mine to Love – A Premiere from Ever More Nest
-
Photo credit: Greg Miles When was the last time you heard a waltz? And the
last time you saw clowns waltzing? I’m guessing that the former is more
likely t...
12 hours ago



I agree totally! Just drove out to Colubus OH to visit a friend of mine and we caught their show at Little Brothers in Columbus. No one was throwing fried chicken around, though.
ReplyDeleteFor something completely different: you got some stick for uploading BR5-49 (in the comments). Now, I'd never heard of this group before or seen any of their records (I'm from Germany). Out of curiosity, I checked out your file - and liked it so much that I have now ordered two of the band's albums! I would never have done so without your work. There you go.
ReplyDeleteSempleman, SCOTS do kickass live too bad about the chicken though. I saw them in 97 at an outdoor show, they had chicken, watermelon, go-go dancers, santo...the whole she-bang....one of the best shows I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteI have a live show of theirs I will be loading sometime soon so look for it.
German guy, cool...I'm glad you are discovering some new music you like through this site...that's what I'm trying to do here. If you didn't get it, get the BR5-49 album "coast to coast live" which kicks all kinds of ass.